Founded at 1976, Singer Instruments & Control is a privately owned engineering company, expert in design, development and manufacturing of electro-mechanical components and systems such as LVDTs, inclinometers, transducers and other various sensors.
In addition to our off-the-shelf and customized line of products, Singer Instruments & Control holds a strong, experienced development team. We specialize in providing a solid engineering house for many startup companies, developing dozens of diverse products in the medical devices industry, the military industry and general industry.
At Singer-Instruments & Control Ltd. our strengths include designing and manufacturing miniature and accurate transducers and sensors, comprising technologies such as winding 0.0004 inch (0.01 millimeters) diameter wires, complex assemblies, robotic systems, plastic molded electronic parts and vacuum potting.
Singer Instruments & Control Ltd. is located in Tirat Carmel, Israel.
- R&D, design and production
- Standard and custom design
- OEM and consulting
Area of Expertise
- Medical devices development and manufacture
- Defense projects design and manufacture
- Robotic systems design
- NiTinol design
- Manufacturing of Layer Wound LVDTs
- Servo Inclinometers
- Auto Zero Inclinometers
- Small Diameter LVDTs - down to 2.3 mm (0.09") diameter
- Servo Type Force Transducer
- Water Resistant Torque Motors and Position Sensors
- Various transducer types
- Certified ISO 9001
- Certified ISO 13485 Medical Devices
- Certified AS9100
- Authorized IDF Military supplier
- Authorized IAI Aircraft industry supplier
- Authorized Rafael supplier
- Authorized medical equipment supplier